And of course it's also available on Desura, IndieGameStand and direct from the developer via fastSpring!
Airship Dragoon is also on Steam Greenlight - votes appreciated!
I've been hard at work working on the updated Airship Dragoon to version 1.2 and player feedback has been invaluable. Here's a brief look at the current change log, items which start with // have not yet been completed.
- Fixed issue with dead troops calling for deleted list of targets.
- Fixed issue with calling for state of non existent first player when booby traps are being set.
- Mouseover of all item buttons now gives basic item information in deployment/equipment screen. (Item Name, Weapon Range, Maximum Damage)
- Mouseover of all inventory buttons now gives basic item information. (Item Name, Weapon Range, Maximum Damage)
- Mouseover of carried item and open inventory button in tactical combat screen gives basic item information.
- Action Points increased by 25% to make game faster and more lethal.
- This allows for either 25% more movement or often an extra shooting attempt.
- Rocket Grenades now come preloaded like all other single-use, disposable weapons. Being the same as other disposable weapons but not working in the same way confused players.
- Rocket Grenades no longer require a seperate frag grenade for ammunition.
- Updated all information and icons pertaining to rocket grenades to reflect this.
- Conscripts being promoted to Marksman class is now one third more likely.
- Marksman class is 50% rarer than all other classes.
- Hidden Movement camera changes position quicker to give the player something different to look at more often.
- //Troops without weapons or ammo are noted by name and issue before deployment rather than the current nebulous warning that someone is not properly equipped.
- //All virtualized enemy movement during Hidden Movement phase now happens together instead of one after another - saving a massive amount of time when the player is waiting for an enemy contact.
- //Enemy Ai turn massively speeded up if they aren't going to have a contact with the player's forces.Originally I had wanted the player to feel "expectation" at whether a contact would occur ... but people just got bored so the waiti period is getting scrapped.
- //Airship Dragoon opened to custom level creation - seperate modding tools and tutorial coming later.
- //New mods folder in /Airship Dragoon/ directory.
- //Levels are now listed for each environment and then randomized when the game boots up.
- //Environmental level lists now select the level to play serially down the list and loop back when the list is done.
- //Environmental level lists are created from multiple sources including the /Airship Dragoon/mods folder.
- //In single battle mode, levels can now be chosen by filename.
- //Gameplay video tutorial.
- //Better quality pain/death audio.
Airship Dragoon to version 1.2 will hopefully be released (and in easy patchable form so you don't have to download the whole thing again) late November 2013.
More feedback always welcomed.